About Open-MeshOpen-Mesh is on a mission to make Wi-Fi smarter and simpler.
Open-Mesh makes it easy for anyone to build enterprise-grade wireless networks across large areas or multiple locations and manage them all behind a single pane of glass.
You'll find Open-Mesh in hotels and resorts, retail and restaurants, small and medium-sized businesses, multi-family complexes, homes and pretty much anywhere else.
Their cloud controller, CloudTrax, is free to use on the web, iOS and Android to manage an unlimited number of access points and networks. A leader in cloud-managed Wi-Fi, Open-Mesh helps customers manage more than 80,000 networks serving millions of wireless users around the world daily.
Point to MultiPoint (PTMP or PMP) networks deliver high capacity wireless connectivity to both fixed and mobile subscribers.
Today’s PTMP/PMP radios feature various advanced technologies designed to increase reliability and speed, despite natural and man-made obstructions in the coverage area.
Simply IT and Accounting Solutions has over a decade of experience providing wireless network solutions, and is ready to guide you from network conception and design through deployment and management.
Simply IT and Accounting Solutions installs only the leading edge wireless point to multi point bridging solutions on the market today. Wireless Point to multi Point networks are perfect for the following situations:
Connecting multiple buildings together
Video Surveillance and CCTV Networks
High-Speed local or wide area corporate networks
Leased line or fiber replacement
Point to point wireless network links connect two locations together through line of sight (LOS), operating in unlicensed/licensed radio frequencies or through free space optics with speeds available between 100mbps to 10Gbps.
Typical Point to Point applications are:
Building to building connectivity
Leased line replacement
Fiber line replacement
Typical wireless bridge applications can vary in requirements and in environments. We have listed a few below;
• Connecting two or more buildings together to provide a single network
• To install a CCTV network
• To obtain high speed connectivity
• Where connecting multiple sites with leased lines is not an option
• To replace leased lines with a lower cost of ownership alternative
• To provide a temporary site link
• To have a disaster recovery link in mission critical networks
The benefits of choosing to install a wireless link to fullfill your project out ways leased lines in many ways and not limited to;
• Significantly cuts operational expenditure
• Carrier-class reliability with 99.999% uptime
• Secure connection with AES encryption
• Overcomes environmental barriers
• Upgradeable speeds
• Licenced and un-licenced air for guaranteed spectrum consumption
Their are many practical reasons to work with Simply IT and Accounting Solutions on your project over your general IT supplier and some of them being;
• Dedicated and certified account manager
• Free link planning and consultation
• Fast roll out and installation
• 24 hour help desk support
• Next business day hardware replacement
• Fully trained and certified engineers - No outsourcing
• Seen as a safe pair of hands by the manufactures
• More wireless expertise than any other wireless integrator in South Africa