Bosch conference solutions are used by all kinds of customers, ranging from small-sized organizations to multinational corporations, as well as local, regional and national governments and international summits. Building on true world-class expertise.
Bosch recently introduced the DICENTIS Conference System, representing the family of IP based conference solutions for the integrated conference world of tomorrow.
• Easy discussion control via built-in web browser
• Built-in audio recording
• Automatic HD camera control
• Ideal for small to medium meeting area’s such as town halls, local business centers and courtrooms
• Secure infrared language distribution with no interference from lighting
• User friendly selection of up to 32 channels
• Seamless integration with Bosch’s DCN Conference System
• Ideal for multi-lingual meeting set-ups
• Open IP platform based on OMNEO
• Superb meeting experience with User-Experience optimized discussion and multimedia devices
• Acoustical excellence
• Future expandability with Software licenses
• Ideal for small to complex integrated meeting set-ups
Being wireless, quick and easy to set-up and use, the DICENTIS system is perfect for multi-purpose rooms and historical buildings.
The CCS 1000 D Discussion System is ideal for small to medium meeting areas such as town halls, local business centers and courtrooms.
A versatile and economical discussion system that brings order and convenience to small and mid-sized gatherings and conferences.
This digital system offers high-quality audio, data transmission and complete control over conference proceedings.
An infrared system that provides conference venus with a versatile means of language and audio distribution.